Vivacity Event Categories
Take advantage of Sydney’s stunning harbour and stay in a five-star hotel or waterside apartment. The inner city, surrounding suburbs ad beaches offer a range of accommodation from bed and breakfasts, to funky boutique hotels, backpacker hostels and self-catering apartments.
Things to do in Sydney
Sydney is one of the world’s great holiday destinations with plenty of things to do and see, day and night.
- Restaurants, food and wine Get insider tips on Sydney’s best food and wine
- Nightlife Find out about bars, nightclubs, live music, shows and cool venues
- Shopping Markets, boutique fashion, fashion tours and shopping arcades
- Sydney attractions The best of Sydney zoos, aquariums, museums and tours
- Sydney by the sea Discover Sydney Harbour on a cruise, sailing, on a jet boat or ferry
- Nature and natural attractions Enjoy outdoor action and adventure experiences around Sydney
- Arts, culture and music The best of theatre, art galleries, dance and musicals
- Holidays with kids Sydney is a perfect fun-packed city for kids at any time of the year
Getting around Sydney
The best way to travel around Sydney is by public transport. Shuttle buses operate to and from Sydney Airport as well as the AirportLink train service. For up to date traffic conditions and toll roads visit www.rta.nsw.gov.au. Call 131500 for Sydney’s bus, ferry and train timetables or go to sydney.com/transportinsydney
Use these simple maps to find Sydney’s best restaurants, top attractions, shopping, museums and galleries, adventure and tours.
Sydney on iPhone
Use this application to search for things to see and do in Sydney, where to stay and great events, all in real-time.
Find an Event
Or find an event by keyword:
Be sun safe
Eat well and drink plenty of water.
No BYO alcohol
and NO glass applies to many event sites. Be sure to familiarise yourself with where the restrictions apply by visiting the relevant event website.
It's all about you
If you do drink, do it responsibly and look after yourself, your mates and your city.
Leave glass at home
and use recycled reusable containers instead.
Do not drink and drive
Plan your transport to and from events.